Senior Business Intelligence Specialist
- Newark, NJ
We are seeking a talented Information Management Senior Technical Specialist to join the Management Information Systems team within Prudential Advisors. The team is responsible for designing, developing and executing the delivery of information, including building platforms and solutions to Prudential Advisor's stakeholders, in a fast pace environment. You will be a key member of the Prudential Advisors Management Information Systems team and will work directly with Business Analysts, System professionals, Quality Assurance Testers, Territory and Field Management Leadership teams, Prudential Advisor Business partners and at times, key members of our Senior Leadership team.
- Deliver business value through application development and enhancements.
- Evaluate, assess, plan and guide technical direction and architecture decisions.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and responsibility with assignments. This includes gathering and understanding requirements, technical specifications, design, architecture, implementation, unit testing, builds/deployments, and code management.
- Should independently drive and execute complex technical requirements.
- Collaborate, interface and communicate effectively with onsite and offsite business partners, systems professionals and team members.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter that is also an excellent team player
- 7 years of programming experience
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft 365 products and extensive knowledge of Microsoft platform
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- Excellent programming experience in SQL
- Advanced experience with modern Excel JS API
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience architecting and developing large-scale Enterprise applications
- Experienced in agile development methodology
- Attention to detail
- Must be flexible to work outside normal business hours for support
- B.S. in computer science or information science is preferred
- Experience in .Net development preferred
- Experience with related frameworks and technologies (RESTful services, JSON, XML etc)
Back to top