Senior Associate Regulatory Supervision
- Newark, NJ
Prudential Advisors (PA) is the brand name for the US based captive distribution channel of the Prudential Insurance Company of America. Prudential Advisors Financial Professionals are licensed insurance agents, appointed to Prudential's US-based life insurers. They are also registered representatives of Pruco Securities, LLC, Prudential's dually registered broker dealer and investment advisor registered with the SEC and FINRA.
The Pruco Securities Operations and Platform Development team has responsibility for a variety of strategic initiatives, operational and supervisory functions. The team acts as a centralized operational and supervisory unit with responsibilities that include but, are not limited to; Reg 60 life replacements, outbrokerage operations, responding to audit inquiries, state specific fillings, privacy, vendor governance, records administration and business continuation.
The Pruco Securities Support Operations and Broker Dealer Development - Reg 60 team is seeking a Senior Associate to provide dedicated support to Financial Professionals and Third Party Brokers in the completion of the state of NY Reg 60 disclosure form, in accordance to the NY Regulation 60 rules. The incumbent will be responsible for the daily interfacing with Financial Professionals, Brokers and other business units by providing customer support through partnership on assigned NY Reg 60 Life Replacement cases. The position is focused on utilizing several systems and resources to complete the NY Disclosure forms. The incumbent must have the ability to operate under tight time constraints and possess the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Work closely with Life New Business area, upon receipt of notification from LNB replacements area, the Sr. Associate will be responsible for running illustrations and utilizing several systems and resources to complete the NY disclosure form.
- Be accountable for the resolution of Financial Professionals and/or Broker inquiries which may entail communications regarding business processes and cases via telephone and email.
- Communicate with external carriers to ensure accurate external policy information is received in a timely manner for external life replacement cases
- Will have the opportunity to work with other functions maintained by the group in handling other key responsibilities.
- Possess strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of insurance and investment products and understand the sales and service processes.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people including producers, sales management, home office associates and external carriers.
- Ability to understand and utilize established policies and procedures that support the Reg 60 process.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities under tight time constraints.
- Ability to pay special attention to accuracy and detail.
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with MS Office tools (Excel, Word); Ability to utilize technology to enhance efficiency to the process and associated technology.
- Open to new ideas/accept change and seeks opportunities to transition and learn
Back to top