Prudential Financial is seeking a Sr. Analyst, Data Analytics for the Marketing Analytics Center of Excellence (CoE) that is part of Prudential's Chief Marketing Office (CMO) organization. The analyst will be responsible for executing the data enablement strategy of the CoE to support new and ongoing data, analytics and reporting use cases for the organization. In this new role, you will have the opportunity to lead the development of a new data infrastructure and dashboards to enhance the analytics capabilities of the marketing teams at Prudential.
- Works with functional management on projects that enhance self-service reporting / data exploration capabilities and improve the underlying analytics infrastructure of the team through coordinating business review meetings with internal clients to derive requirements, influencing design elements and contents of dashboards.
- Partner with analytics team members to identify and provide data and self-service dashboards that support analytics standards, guidelines and marketing KPIs for measuring the effectiveness of marketing strategies, programs and campaigns.
- Partner with Technology teams to identify new internal and external data sources that can add value to our analytics data universe.
- Leverage technical skills to develop ETL processes that blend disparate source data for consumption by analyst team.
- Consult / contribute to the measurement of bottom-line impact of marketing strategies by informing test design and leveraging advanced analytical tools to perform cost benefit analysis.
Prior experience on a team responsible for analyzing marketing data and developing reporting, or equivalent relevant experience is preferred.
Hands-on experience with SAS, R, Python or similar statistical package, as well as SQL programming experience required. Experience using advanced statistical techniques to drive marketing decisions a plus.
Experience building dashboards in Tableau or Power BI required.
Exceptional analytic, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills
Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with Marketing, Analytics and Technology counterparts.
Excellent work ethic and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities. Must demonstrate strong project management skills.
Bachelor's degree required, preferably Masters in a quantitative field such as statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics.