RFP Writer, PGIM Real Estate
- Florham Park, NJ
PGIM Real Estate is the global real estate investment business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU).
Redefining the real estate investing landscape since 1970, PGIM Real Estate has professionals in 18 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific with deep local knowledge and expertise, and gross assets under management of $70.5 billion ($50.5 billion net) as of March 31, 2019.
PGIM Real Estate's tenured team offers to its global client base a broad range of real estate investment vehicles that span the risk-return spectrum across core, core plus, value-add, debt, securities, and specialized investment strategies.
For more information, please visit http://www.pgimrealestate.com
PGIM Real Estate is seeking a RFP writer to draft and project manage proposals and strategically position our real estate investment management capabilities.
The writer will market our platform to existing and prospective institutional investors and their consultants.
- Crafting targeted and compelling responses to RFPs, RFIs, DDQs, INREV questionnaires, and investor inquiries
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders (sales, legal, compliance, portfolio teams, and others) to:
◦ Gather information and tailor responses
◦ Ensure timely delivery of proposals
◦ Project-manage document completion
- Building knowledge of PGIM Real Estate's business model, products, investment strategies, and market dynamics
- Confirming source-data accuracy and appropriate application in responses
- Enhancing messaging to highlight competitive advantages
- Ensuring clarity, brevity and consistency
- Maintaining updated content in our RFP database, Qvidian
- Responding to ad hoc requests, as needed
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5-10 years of RFP writing experience within the investment management industry; real estate investment management preferred
• Excellent writing, verbal, and editing skills
• Demonstrated content development experience
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office suite, specifically formatting
• Working industry knowledge and desire to quickly learn PGIM Real Estate's products, processes, and client base
• Outstanding project management, relationship management, and organizational skills
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driver environment
• Knowledge of Qvidian or other RFP database software preferred
• High degree of professionalism and client service mindset
Back to top