At Prudential, we measure our long-term success on our ability to deliver value for shareholders, meet customer needs, and attract and develop the best talent in the industry. We offer an inclusive work environment where financial professionals and managers can develop to their full potential and strengthen their communities. Prudential Advisors is presently looking for a Regional Director in Dallas, TX.
Prudential Advisors is a nationwide sales organization.
The Regional Director is a member of the executive leadership team of the (region/state) firm for Prudential Advisors and is responsible for market growth through the recruitment, selection, development, retention, success, and supervision of financial professionals. The Regional Director serves as coach for the organization's approach to a holistic financial planning, relationship-based advice process in selling insurance, investments and other financial products. Key aspects of this approach include:
- Identify key talent and foster an environment of active engagement and performance in order to achieve recruiting and retention goals.
- Coach to practice growth and provide ongoing development for financial professionals.
- Encourage practice building and teaming in order to support the long-term strategy of our business.
- Guide and support financial professionals to maximize their potential in the areas of productivity and culture contributions.
- Create and nurture a collaborative environment that delivers a world class client experience.
- Leverage intellectual properties of the firm to maximize the probability of success.
Recruiting and Retention
An effective Regional Director increases the firm's position by achieving market growth through recruitment and retention of experienced and early career financial professionals.
- Source and hire individuals reflective of both experienced and inexperienced financial professional profiles.
- Identify and develop relationships with centers of influence within the local community.
- Actively engage and participate in candidate search and selection efforts for early career and experienced candidates.
- Demonstrate excellence in the Prudential Advisors recruiting process while adhering to candidate selection guidelines.
- Mastery in communicating Prudential Advisors value in a compelling and concise format to candidates.
- Seek opportunities to engage with diverse networks and participate in recruiting events that support our diversity recruiting objectives.
An effective Regional Director strengthens the firm's performance through intentional and ongoing development of financial professionals including:
- Inspire financial professionals to be personally accountable for their desired outcomes.
- Coach to future practice growth through the establishment and facilitation of teams.
- Actively guide and support financial professionals to maximize their potential in the areas of productivity and culture contributions. Promote and encourage the importance and advantages of achieving industry designations.
- Collaborate actively with firm and territorial teams in order to support the success of financial professionals.
- Foster a culture of cross collaboration by seeking and encouraging joint work opportunities between specialists and all financial professionals.
- Mastery of Financial Capabilities as the foundation for engaging all clients in holistic financial planning. Demonstrate, observe and coach to mastery with all individuals within the firm.
- Be an active champion for the use of technology platforms that enhance overall client experience and operational efficiencies.
- Leverage and analyze internal/external data and market trends to thoroughly understand and anticipate challenges and opportunities to drive growth and productivity.
- Support and engage financial professionals in the practice of holistic financial planning.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, one of the Prudential Financial Companies, is looking for men and women with leadership skills who are ready for a potentially more rewarding career. We're seeking individuals with these attributes.
- Series 6, 65 and 26 registrations.
- Series 7, 66 and 24 registrations (preferred).
- Life/Health insurance license & P&C License.
- Industry designations such as CFP, ChFC, or CLU (preferred).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate strategy into action
- Business Ethics & Industry Compliance Awareness.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong track record and ability to coach, inspire and motivate a sales team; an approach that is positive, results-oriented and success-driven. (5-10 years).
- Proven ability to recruit and retain key talent. Working with experienced financial professionals is preferred.
- Strong presentation skills including the ability to influence and persuade.
- Satisfaction and pride in working hard; setting high personal standards for performance and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Change agent that continually looks for opportunities to drive business efficiencies.
- Experience in a disciplined practice management approach, focused on building relationships and using sound business judgement.
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships with all business partners in support of driving expected business outcomes.
- Demonstrated understanding of external market changes and trends; ability to inspire and encourage others to better understand our ever-changing market and how it translates to our business.