Project Management Specialist
- Fort Washington, PA
At Prudential, we make lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world. Bring your experience and unique insights to a collaborative culture focused on meeting our customer needs.
Enabling Solutions is a transformative customer-obsessed organization aligned to the US Business priorities and dedicated to driving and implementing cross business solutions.
The Project Management Specialist will be responsible to handle new demand according to established standards.
This individual maintains a streamlined demand intake process for internal business customers while building relationships across different teams within the organization. The Project Management Specialist will provide Project Management support including but not limited to providing regular status on the project portfolio and timeline for completion as well as ensure the project keeps moving forward and any obstacles encountered are escalated to management for review.
- Work with US Business partners and senior leadership to effectively prioritize project work based on value, cost and capacity
- Serve as first line check that new demand conforms with group's service offerings and capabilities
- Responsible to work with business area SMEs and parent team resources to effectively detail project deliverables, identify appropriate resources for projects based on available capacity and required skill sets
- Utilize 'Workfront' project management software - maintaining project request queues and adding new projects to Workfront, assigning projects to associates and keeping project statuses up to date
- Conduct regular meetings with responsible US Business contacts to discuss new demand, associate capacity and prioritization of work; communicating current utilization, capacity levels, and project statuses.
- Keep management team informed and updated on portfolio of work via reporting and communication
- Manage the relationship with Business partners and all stakeholders
- Take a consultative approach to identifying the most appropriate solution to the Business need.
- Identify opportunities to streamline current demand portfolio by combining like initiatives, identifying existing solutions, and creating consistency of deliverables across US Business Units
- Provide project management support including and not limited to facilitating project meetings, providing project status/tracking and calling out any impediments to leadership
- 5 years proven working experience in project management
- Experience in Business Analytics, Operations, Demand Management or related field is a plus
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, MBA or Master's is a plus
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities while working under tight timelines
- Ability to influence peers, senior leaders and others who are not direct reports. Must have the ability to work across businesses/teams to gain buy-in and build consensus to deliver on objectives
- Advanced time management, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Back to top