Process Management Analyst - Regulatory Examination Management
- Newark, NJ
The Office of Regulatory Examination Management, a unit within Prudential's Law, Compliance and Business Ethics Department, is seeking an experienced project manager for the position of Process Management Analyst.
The role is to provide project management and operational support in connection with the ongoing regulatory activities of the company.
R epresentatives tasks in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Work with business units and corporate functions to collect data requested by regulators
- Support regulatory examinations and inquiries
- Manage data flow with acute attention to detail
- Perform or oversee logistical, administrative and planning tasks with a diligent project management focus
- Prepare Status reports
- Support and oversee the technology needs of the unit
- Creating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures, workflows and documentation
- The successful candidate must be highly motivated and able to handle multiple priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct research, draw appropriate conclusions and summarize conclusions in written correspondence
- Experience dealing with regulatory agencies and/or compliance-related matters preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated initiative and good judgement
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proficiency in the use of technology tools (MS Office etc.)
Writing samples required.
Back to top