Process Management Analyst
- Newark, NJ
Global Enterprise Services (GES) has a career opportunity for a Process Management Analyst in the Abandoned Property Operations (APO) team headquartered in Newark, NJ. Prudential's Abandoned Property Operations team is responsible for enterprise-wide compliance, regulatory reporting, and escheatment of abandoned property. This role will also provide an opportunity to support other functions as needed across the Financial Operations team.
This is an individual contributor position where you will work collaboratively with other team members and business partners to complete various activities required to ensure compliance with ongoing obligations of APO. This position will report to the Manager of APO. Your specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform regulatory escheat reporting as required by state and government agencies
- Perform regulatory compliance review of abandoned property regulations for all states annually
- Manage record retention guidelines for all APO products, including quarterly reporting to peers, and participating in records purge processing.
- Support requests from state agencies, internal business partners, and auditors as needed.
- Support functional projects and initiatives as needed.
- BA/BS college degree with 2 years plus work experience required
- Quick learner with an ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong communication (oral and written) and analytical skills with an attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast paced and team-oriented environment
- Proficient in MS Office tools (e.g Word, Excel)
Back to top