PGIM Strategy Team - Manager
- Newark, NJ
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is one of the world's leading money managers. With offices in 15 countries and over $1 trillion in assets under management.
PGIM is looking for a sharp and ambitious individual to join the PGIM Strategy Team. You will be part of a small, flat team supporting the CEO of PGIM. You will be responsible for designing, managing, executing and / or contributing on a variety of projects that span across communications, business management, and administration. You will work closely with the Chief of Staff and functional and business teams in ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met. We are looking for someone who is highly organized and a self-starter with the ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assisting in developing and executing on the CEO communications plan in close partnership with the Strategy team: Creating internal communications such as quarterly earnings notes, organizational changes; Managing internal events such as global townhalls and senior leadership conferences; Assisting with external events such as meetings with equity analysts, investor day.
- Identifying and articulating key messages depending on the audience and medium
- Creating PowerPoint presentations, notes to employees, and videos to deliver the key messages, ensuring a high bar for quality and timeliness
- Gathering supporting data from a wide range of internal and external sources, ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Supporting and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., events planning team, investor relations, relevant business units) to ensure deliverables are met
- Preparing the CEO for external engagements, which could include briefing memorandums and talking points as necessary
- Providing administrative responsibilities related to the overall asset management business
- Coordinating key internal meetings for PGIM functional and business heads
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.
- 4 years of work experience in the financial services industry, preferably with a history of working successfully across multiple functions and business groups
- Strong understanding of the asset management industry.
- Strong relationship management skills. Team player and diplomatic
- Strong interest in different aspects of messaging (e.g. what the message should be; how it should be tailored for different audiences; what types of mediums should we experiment with)
- Superior written communication skills.
- Experience creating mass communications and presentations. This includes the ability to simplify complex concepts and messages down to the essential components and deliver these effectively to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to process information and learn quickly.
- Highly organized and detail oriented. Adept ability to multi-task.
- Experience in creating and executing project plans and adjusting priorities as circumstances dictate
- Interest in driving process improvements in administrative tasks
Back to top