PGIM Real Estate
As one of the largest real estate managers in the world with $179.2 billion in gross assets under management and administration 1 , PGIM Real Estate strives to deliver exceptional outcomes for investors and borrowers through a range of real estate equity and debt solutions across the risk-return spectrum. PGIM Real Estate is a business of PGIM, the $1.3 trillion global asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. ( NYSE: PRU ).
PGIM Real Estate's rigorous risk management, seamless execution, and extensive industry insights are backed by a 50-year legacy of investing in commercial real estate, a 140-year history of real estate financing 2 , and the deep local expertise of professionals in 31 cities globally. Through its investment, financing, asset management, and talent management approach , PGIM Real Estate engages in practices that ignite positive environmental and social impact, while pursuing activities that strengthen communities around the world. For more information visit www.pgimrealestate.com .
PGIM Real Estate is one of the nation's largest full-service commercial real estate lenders, originating a wide variety of commercial mortgage investments for Prudential's General Account, investment management clients, our debt fund and other third-party capital sources (such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, or other institutional investors).
1 As of December 31, 2019. Includes US$37.1 billion in AUA.
2 Includes legacy lending through PGIM's parent company, PFI.
PGIM Real Estate is seeking a Senior Real Estate Investment Analyst, typically a three year assignment in the Prudential Investment Management Analyst Program. The Senior Real Estate Investment Analyst will support a high-volume loan originations team, originating across all of PGIM RE's capital sources including life company, agency, and debt fund loans. The successful candidate would play an important and integral role on the team. This position offers an outstanding opportunity to learn and develop a broad range of financial, credit, real estate underwriting, analytical, negotiation, and presentation skills. This role is located in PGIM Real Estate's San Francisco office.
- Provide analytical support on a wide variety of assignments including market research, review of property operating statements, cash flow modeling, property valuation, borrower credit review, and preparation of loan briefs for investment committee approval.
- Assist with all aspects of the loan origination process, including the modeling and evaluation of new investment opportunities, sensitivity analysis, analysis of the risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, initial structuring, due-diligence review, and preparation of authorization memos.
- Assist senior members of the team with all aspects of the closing process, including managing third-party vendors, performing due-diligence, compiling final approval memoranda, assisting in deal closings and asset management.
- Interact professionally with internal credit, legal and loan origination personnel and externally with borrowers, third-party service providers, and brokers.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Finance, Real Estate or another similar major.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in the real estate and/or finance field.
- Strong quantitative skills and established analytical ability.
- Demonstrated interest in capital markets and commercial real estate.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, (Excel, Word and PowerPoint ) & ability to learn new applications
- Proficiency in Argus Enterprise is required.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Willing to travel up to approximately 10% of the time.