PGIM Real Estate - Production Manager
- Newark, NJ
PGIM Real Estate Finance ("PGIM REF") is one of the nation's largest full-service commercial, multi-family and agricultural real estate lenders. PGIM REF originates a wide variety of mortgage investments across its platform for Prudential's General Account, investment management clients, and other third party capital sources (such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, or other institutional investors).
PGIM REF is seeking a Production Manager for our Agency Lending team with multiple offices throughout the United States. The Production Manager will provide direct support and expertise to the assigned team and will focus in an originations capacity on all aspects of the loan process from loan sizing/quote and pricing/application through underwriting and closing. The Production Manager may be considered a proxy for their assigned Loan Officer and the Borrower in transactions and will work closely with the internal PGIM REF team such as Deal Management, Underwriting and Closing to facilitate an efficient process.
The Production Manager will rely upon his/her experience to provide additional information and guidance to help influence key decisions and to advocate on behalf of the Loan Officer and/or Borrower as appropriate. While the Production Manager will not be the credit decision maker in the process and all final decisions on transactions will ultimately be determined by Deal Management, Underwriting and Closing, the person in this role is required to support and maintain the integrity of the credit process including but not limited to, balanced and objective presentations of transaction risks, attention to detail and accuracy of data presented, and transparency in disclosing all material information related to the consideration of a loan or borrower and the approval of a loan.
• Previous experience in production, underwriting or deal management roles within a FHA or Agency lending team
• In-depth knowledge of Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac Seniors Housing and or/mortgage loan programs as demonstrated by prior experience and strong performance in related roles
• Previous underwriting or credit experience within this field is preferred
• Excellent organizational skills as previously demonstrated by the ability to manage several transactions simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to partner with and resolve issues with both internal contacts as well as external customers and borrowers while maintaining productive relationships and demonstrating strength in interpersonal communication skills
Back to top