PGIM Real Estate - Loan Officer
- Chicago, IL
PGIM Real Estate Finance ("PGIM REF") is one of the nation's largest full-service commercial, multi-family and agricultural real estate lenders. PGIM REF originates a wide variety of mortgage investments across its platform for Prudential's General Account, investment management clients, and other third party capital sources (such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, or other institutional investors).
PGIM REF is seeking Loan Officers who would be directly responsible for sourcing and originating commercial mortgage investments for various capital sources. The position can be located in any major region of the country, with a preference for them to be located in one of the company's existing regional offices. The position(s) will have a regional borrower focus, but the hired candidate will be considered in light of the borrowing relationships they bring without regard to geographic boundaries. We seek demonstrated experience successfully originating and negotiating income producing loans through FHA lending and/or Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac financing as evidenced by a strong track record of closed loans over the past several years.
Responsible for sourcing and securing new lending opportunities and originating high quality debt investments
Acting as the central point of contact for borrowers, intermediaries, internal team members and third party vendors. The Loan Officer will oversee and coordinate the efficiency and integrity of the transactions process including underwriting, due diligence, closing and service, in support of meeting aggressive production objectives.
Managing all aspects of the loan origination process, including presentations to senior management, debt structuring, pricing strategy, transaction negotiation and closing, and due diligence review
Developing and cultivating high quality relationships with new prospects, while maintaining and building enduring relationships with existing institutional clients.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial real estate finance.
• Demonstrated experience successfully originating and negotiating FHA lending, Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac financing as evidenced by a very strong track record of closed loans over the past several years.
• Qualified candidates must have a demonstrated performance record in business development in the commercial real estate mortgage arena with the proven ability to develop, cultivate and manage high quality relationships with intermediaries and borrowers.
• A leader and team player, candidates must work well in a multi-functional collaborative environment and demonstrate a strong work ethic and a commitment to customer service.
• Strong written and oral communication skills are essential for this position.
• Minimum of a 4-year college degree in real estate, finance or a related field preferred.
• An advanced degree and/or professional certification/designation is desired.
Back to top