PGIM Real Estate - Loan Closing Processor
- Arlington, VA
PGIM Real Estate is one of the nation's leading providers of commercial mortgages for multifamily, retail, office, industrial and hotel properties. The Company offers one of the most comprehensive lines of real estate finance products including fixed-rate, floating-rate and interim/bridge loans; Fannie Mae DUS and FHA lending; and affordable housing financing. The Company has been structured to provide clients with one source for all commercial mortgage financing and servicing needs; giving the firm a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
The Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA divisions of PGIM Real Estate is seeking a Loan Closing Processor. We are seeking a highly motivated individual for initial placement as a Loan Processor with the intent to train this individual as a Loan Closer on our Closing team. An ideal candidate will be self-motivated and comfortable working with individuals both co-located in the same office as well as elsewhere throughout the U.S. This position is located in PGIM Real Estate's Arlington office and will report to the Loan Closing Director.
Perform standard office duties such as file preparation, organization, and other administrative duties as needed.
Interact with Loan Officers and Underwriters in connection with loan closings.
Perform loan database functions in connection with the loan closing process.
Assist Closers in collection of loan closing materials from borrower team in preparation for loan closings.
Establish due diligence checklists and forms.
Coordinate calendar for loan closings.
Upload required documentation into loan database systems.
Assist in the preparation and distribution of loan closing material.
Provide Lender Counsel with requested documentation.
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with little or no direct supervision
• Ability to multitask on several transactions at once
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Strong office administrative skills
• Familiarity with MS Office applications, such as Excel, Word, and Power Point and the ability to learn new applications
• Ability to work overtime if necessary
• Relevant work experience in the mortgage business preferred but not required
• A minimum of a BS/BA degree is required, preferably in real estate, finance or a related discipline
Back to top