PGIM Private Capital - Senior Associate, Economic Infrastructure
- Newark, NJ
The PGIM Private Capital Infrastructure team manages a multi-billion dollar portfolio of PGIM Private Capital private placement investments in non-energy infrastructure debt, with a focus on North America, UK/Europe and Australia, and in key sectors such as transportation infrastructure (ports, airports, rail, roads), social infrastructure (stadiums, key governmental facilities), and water/wastewater.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
This Infrastructure Investment Professional role at PGIM Private Capital will play a critical part in business development, new transaction analysis and portfolio management. This person will leverage their existing background and career experience across financial analysis, marketing, transaction structuring, negotiation, and client management.
- Business development/transaction origination: Generating new deal flow through direct calling on issuers and via intermediaries and project sponsors.
- New transaction analysis: Managing the credit review process, including financial modeling, creating and presenting written and oral analyses and coordinating internal approvals.
- Investment recommendation: Determining the appropriate credit quality, pricing decisions and investment amount for a particular company/transaction.
- Deal execution: Developing and negotiating the terms and structure of Prudential's investment and assisting with the documentation process.
- Portfolio management: Understanding the investments under management through active monitoring of company and/or project performance.
- Excellent analytical, accounting and marketing skills.
- 3 years of infrastructure investment banking or investing experience
- Non-Energy infrastructure experience including transportation, stadiums, and water/wastewater.
- Advanced knowledge of capital markets (debt and equity security terms and valuation methodologies).
- Strong desire to make marketing calls and a natural ability to connect with people.
- Participation in the Chartered Financial Analysts® (CFA) program is a plus.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Back to top