PGIM O&S - Director, Project Management
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is one of the world's leading money managers. With offices in 16 countries and over $1 trillion in assets under management, clients rely on our risk management expertise, intellectual capital and creative solutions to realize their investment objectives. Our distinct multi-manager model delivers a broad suite of actively-managed solutions in the areas of public and private fixed income, equities and real estate to serve our clients' needs. We are passionate about delivering investment returns for our clients and dedicated to our greatest asset - our people. Do you want to be part of a multi-manager model that enables each business to maintain its own investment culture? Learn more about who we are and how we can work together, please visit: www.pgim.com .
PGIM Operations & Systems
PGIM Operations & Systems provides the operations and technology support that contributes to PGIM being a world-class investment manager. We supply transaction-level support, generate and report investment results and ensure that our investment results are accurately reflected on our books and records.
Who we are looking for:
We are in search for a dynamic Senior Project Manager that can drive change, while independently managing multiple projects simultaneously. Our ideal candidate will have proven experience driving key technical initiatives, as well as influencing stakeholders & senior leaders. Our next hire will identify this challenge as a unique and valuable opportunity to take part in our global technical transformation, so if this sounds interesting, then PGIM could be the place for you.
What you will do:
- Oversee the end to end project management life cycle activities for a project; ensuring the project objectives are met in a timely, cost effective, and controlled manner.
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings along with partnering closely with business partners
- Manage project plan, budget, documentation, testing, training, and implementation
- Identify, track, and see issues through to resolution
- Conduct risk assessments to ensure that project risks are understood by management and are appropriately mitigated.
- Develop, track, and implement controls to manage project and organizational risk.
- Additionally, you will need to partner with key stakeholders to manage project budgets to ensure accurate and timely expense reporting. This includes anticipating and proactively reconciling any budget over / under spendage items.
- Create executive presentations for project and other administrative updates to senior management
- Participate and lead executive steering committee meetings
- Support area leadership in an advisory role related to setting objectives, managing key area indicators and other metrics, providing counsel, strategic direction, etc.
What you will need:
- 5 years of project management experience managing complex business and/or technology projects?
- Strong organizational skills, with an adept ability to work with senior management, lead people, and work independently and in team-oriented environments.
- Keen Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing conditions.
- Ability to utilize business knowledge and analytics to generate new and valuable ideas.
- Translate strategies into action and mobilize resources to achieve intended results.
- Exceptional communication skills, with an ability to influence at various levels within the organization.
- Professional work ethic and timeliness.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with an ability to decompose complex business issues and develop potential courses of action for the bigger picture
- Ability to excel at several additional core competencies including initiative, drive for results, and being assertive.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) proficiency required.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required.
What we would love to see:
- Experience creating visual presentation deck experience.
- General ledger and accounting experience.
Back to top