PGIM O&I - Senior Accounting Associate (External Reporting)
- Newark, NJ
PGIM Operations & Innovation provides the operations and technology support that contributes to PGIM being a world-class investment manager. We supply transaction-level support, generate and report investment results and ensure that our investment results are accurately reflected on our books and records.
Investment Operations & Innovation The Investment Operations & Innovation organization is part of PGIM Ops & Innovation and provides recordkeeping, accounting, reporting and technology services for the investment portfolios supporting the Insurance Companies. Additionally, we support investment data for the Chief Investment Officer and the Chief Risk officer for Prudential.
The Regulatory Reporting Team in the Investment Ops & Innovation Organization is looking for a Senior Accounting Associate. We are responsible for providing accounting, financial reporting, and recordkeeping support for Prudential and its subsidiaries. The financial reporting is performed on a Statutory and GAAP basis. You will specifically support the Securities Reporting Team which consists of reconciling, reporting, and analyzing Bond & Equity security positions and transactions by utilizing the PAM Investment sub-ledger system, and the General Ledger (Oracle). You will also be accountable for the application of accounting rules and practices as appropriate for the various portfolios.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Proficiency in the MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Knowledge of Oracle General Ledger is a plus
• Knowledge of investment accounting and of various investments instruments
• High level of self-motivation and dedication
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Client focused and results oriented work ethic
• Ability to work independently and work as a member of the team
• Overtime will be required during peak periods
Back to top