PGIM O&I - Market Data Associate
- Newark, NJ
PGIM Market Data Services is the centralized resources within Prudential responsible for procuring and coordinating all market data and research services globally. Centralizing the function allows for more clarity on costs and provides added benefits when leveraging services, negotiating fees, reviewing contracts and performing the vendor due diligence that spans across multiple Prudential businesses.
PGIM Market Data Services seeks a highly motivated individual as Market Data Business Management Analyst. The position will be responsible for managing the daily market data operational functions which include invoicing processing (submission, reconciliation, and correction) coordinating move, adds, or changes for market data services, submitting, updating the market data inventory system (FITS), and month end processing which included closing the month in FITS. In addition, the incumbent will be also work on some market data service renewals. The incumbent will have direct interaction with internal stakeholders as well third-party market data vendors.
- Responsible for maintaining the inventory of the various market data vendor services.
- Submit and reconcile invoices against market data inventory.
- Process moves, adds, changes for market data applications and services.
- Month end processing of the market data inventory system.
- Communicate and work with various supported internal business partners and users as well as external third-party vendors.
- Solicit internal feedback from end users for upcoming service renewals.
- Prepare inventory reports using an industry standard market data inventory management database like FITS.
- You will be performing data reconciliations by analyzing and comparing multiple sources of data.
- You will utilize and update the Archer database with any changes to existing, terminated, or new vendor engagements.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's degree in a business discipline preferred with a solid GPA
- Three to five years' experience working within the market data business management, vendor governance, or third-party risk management fields.
- Do you possess a working knowledge or some experience with market data vendors, (e.g., Bloomberg, Refinitiv, S&P Global, FactSet, Moody's, Markit, ICE Data Services, etc.)?
- Are you highly detail oriented, possess strong oral, written communications and data entry skills?
- Are you enthusiastic with a desire to perform well?
- Are you able to breakdown or identify information or undefined problems into specific and workable components?
- Can you make logical conclusions, anticipate obstacles or consider different approaches in making decisions?
- Do you excel at working relationships with colleagues to meet mutual goals as well as working independently?
- Have the ability to multi-task/juggle multiple assignments and meet deadlines in a demanding environment
- Proficient computer and software capabilities, with knowledge of Excel, Pivot tables, SharePoint or Business Intelligence software.
- Working knowledge of the Market Data Inventory System, FITS is a plus.
- Working knowledge of the vendor due diligence Archer database or a like database is a plus.
Back to top