PGIM Investments - External Wholesaler
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is one of the world's leading money managers. With offices in 16 countries and over $1 trillion in assets under management, clients rely on our risk management expertise, intellectual capital and creative solutions to realize their investment objectives. We are passionate about delivering investment returns for our clients and dedicated to our greatest asset - our people. Do you want to be part of a multi-manager model that enables each business to maintain its own investment culture? Learn more about who we are and how we can work together.
At PGIM Investments , we consider it a great privilege and responsibility to help investors participate in opportunities across the global markets while meeting their toughest investment challenges. We offer a diversified suite of actively managed funds across a broad spectrum of asset classes and investment styles, with over $95 billion in assets under management.
The External Wholesaler is responsible for representing PGIM through retail investment vehicles (mutual funds, separate accounts & 401(k) platforms) to investment professionals and partner firm product coordinators.
The External Wholesaler would engage advisors/teams in several relationship building activities. These activities include: providing technical information on the products they represent, demonstrating a strong knowledge of the competitive landscape, financial markets and industry related topics. The External Wholesaler would also act as a consultant in the areas of practice management and portfolio construction.
In field responsibilities are to drive Prudential Investments separate account and mutual fund sales and improve retention of PGIM assets under. This includes:
- Representing Prudential Investments mutual funds and separate accounts to advisors knowledgeably and effectively so that advisors can clearly identify the benefits of the products relative to its competitors.
- Sharing business building ideas and strategies with financial advisors.
- Providing expert perspective in client meetings.
- Providing technical information to advisors
- Offering and coordinating client marketing assistance to advisors (i.e., client and prospect seminars).
- Working closely with other business partners to align activities and plans for the given region and its advisors
- Develop collaborative quarterly business plans for their region around meeting each of the above objectives.
- The candidate must be motivated with strong territory management and selling skills, and the ability to drive to his/her objectives relatively autonomously.
- The candidate should have 5-7 years experience in the Investments industry, and 3-5 years of wholesaling experience.
- The candidate will be required to travel extensively in the field, approximately 90% of the time.
- Required licenses: Series 7 and Series 63 or 65.
Back to top