PGIM Fixed Income - Data Analyst
PGIM Fixed Income is a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. The company has offices in Newark, New Jersey, London, Tokyo and Singapore. As of March 31, 2019, the firm has $776 billion of assets under management including $334 billion in institutional assets, $135 billion in retail assets, and $307 billion in proprietary assets. Over 600 institutional asset owners have entrusted PGIM Fixed Income with their assets.
Who We Look For:
The Accounting and Performance team within PGIM Fixed Income is a newly formed group, working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate should have knowledge of various Fixed Income products and understand portfolio accounting and performance concepts. The candidate should also be a self-starter who can take a vision and create solutions using adept problem-solving abilities. The primary responsibilities in this role include helping our team leverage technology to streamline processes, improve functionality, and enhance competency of different tools across the team.
What You Will Do:
Work with our team to understand opportunities and create solutions
Analyze current processes and identify areas needed for improvement
Support day-to-day business issues
Keep abreast of industry initiatives and market trends that impact the business to continue to improve efficiencies.
Skills You Will Need:
- 1-3 years in a technology, or business analysis role with knowledge of Fixed Income instruments strongly preferred
- Hands on experience and proficiency in data visualization tools, such as Tableau
- Working knowledge of general accounting and performance principles preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships and networks both within and outside the organization
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make independent decisions and develop creative solutions to support business strategies
- Candidate must be able to collaborate with others, communicate clearly and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to write SQL queries and understand relational database models
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a related field
- Pursuit or completion of advanced degree and/or designation (CFA, CIPM) preferred
Back to top