- West Caldwell, NJ
The selected candidate will work with the Global Technology Infrastructure, Network Operations (Data & Voice) Services team. Primary responsibilities would be Tier 1 & Tier 2 technical support for all Data and Voice Networking systems in a multi-campus environment. This includes, but not limited to planning, design, Installation, and troubleshooting local and wide area network devices including routers, firewalls, switches, gateways, DNS servers, DHCP servers, and related hardware , software, and services.
Other responsibilities would include automating day to day processes with a self-service mindset, operationalizing cloud management, monitoring and reporting, alerting, maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and Data Mining and Analytics.
The ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field; however, candidates with significant prior experience instead of a degree will be considered. This candidate should be highly motivated and have excellent Leadership and writing and communication skills.
Experience in the following areas required:
Hardware and Software:
• Cisco Routers and Switches, Wireless, WAPS, and WAAS.
• Cisco Call Managers (voice), Unity voice mail, and CUBE systems
• AVAYA PBX 450 systems as well as CM types.
• AVAYA ASA program
• AVAYA Modular Messaging. CMS. ACD call centers.
• Windows XP, Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003, DNS, TCP/IP, SMS and Microsoft's management and troubleshooting tools
• Familiar with Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, Visio, and Lotus Notes.
• IBM ITNM Netcool
• Cisco WCS/NCS
• Cisco WAAS
• APCON Fabric Switches
• Protocol Analyzers (Wild Packets Sniffer, Wireshark..)
• Live Action
Experience in the following would be a strong plus:
• Ability to automate via scripting or vendor tooling
• PowerShell, Perl, Python, KSH/BASH
• Experience with Cloud Computing/Technology
• Fluent in Japanese and/or Spanish
Back to top