- West Caldwell, NJ
Join a dynamic corporate IT team responsible for building and supporting the Prudential global IP network. Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Perform Data Center and Core network design, testing, implementation, documentation, and on-going support for network projects.
- Coordinate and implement off business hour deployments of equipment in branch and campus locations while completing normal BAU responsibilities.
- Configuration of Cisco Data Center and Core network equipment.
- Provide tier 3 escalation support for the global network.
- Provides technical project management for initial network builds and expansions.
- Participating teleconferences and in person meetings for designing, implementing, testing or performing troubleshooting support of our networks.
- Research and evaluate network solutions based on corporate standards and business requirements.
- Hardware inventory management and shipping.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 8 years' experience in configuring and supporting Cisco LAN/WAN network equipment.
- Ability to project manage network projects.
- Solid understanding of routing using multiple protocols and redistribution.
- Methodical and logical approach to troubleshooting problems
- Ability to configure Cisco Routers, Layer 2 & 3 Switches, IPSec, S2S VPN, UDP/TCP protocols, EIGRP, BGP, Perform VLSM subnetting
- Configuring and supporting Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers and Access Points.
- Configuration and supporting Cisco Nexus 9k, 7k, 6k, 5k,2k Data Center switches.
- Have solid written and verbal communication skills in order to interface with business partners to evaluate network requirements and solutions.
- Available to work off hours and on weekend to implement changes and support domestic and international businesses.
- "On Call" 24 x7 rotating weekly support schedule to assist Network Operations with Tier 2/3 troubleshooting.
- High Speed Internet Access and Home Phone/Voice line required.
Back to top