Support the manager, financial services in recruiting and general administrative functions. No licenses, appointments or registrations are required. Specific duties and functions are determined by the manager, financial services in accordance with company policy.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Track candidates, update pipeline reports
- Administer candidate testing
- Pull resumes from CareerBuilder, Monster, etc. for the manager to review
- Schedule recruiting appointments for the manager - call and set appointments with candidates
- Support the manager with recruiting fairs by handling logistics, scheduling venues, sending invitations, sending follow up letters, etc.
Maintain the manager's calendar
- Collect client files for the MFS to review
Property and Casualty (P&C) Functions
May be performed if the Marketing Associate is P&C licensed and appointed with sponsored carrier and has completed all communicated requirements.
- Write P&C business for the manager
- Run P&C quote, order necessary reports, complete and sign application
- Follow up with P&C policy delivery
- Service P&C book of business, including making changes to enforce policies
- Order and be able to explain MVRs and Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Extracts [CLUE] reports
- Client Service skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to prioritize work in a busy environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Exel
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
Meet Some of Prudential's Employees
Whitney J.Senior Digital Product Manager, Customer Office
Whitney figures out how Prudential’s products can achieve business outcomes while meeting customer demands. She then works with the tech and design teams to bring those visions to life.
Back to top