Marketing Analytics Manager
- Newark, NJ
Prudential Financial is seeking an Analytics Manager for the newly formed Marketing Analytics Center of Excellence (COE) that is part of Prudential's Chief Marketing Office (CMO). The manager will be responsible for influencing and informing marketing strategy and decision making by gathering, analyzing, and socializing metrics and insights. In this new role, you will have the opportunity to lead the development and execution of fact-base reporting and analytical models to enhance decision making across the marketing teams at Prudential.
- Independently leads projects from campaign design, business review meetings with internal clients, deriving requirements, and data analyses to final reports/presentations, communication of results and implementation support.
- Define performance analytics standards, guidelines and marketing KPIs for marketing strategies, programs and campaigns to measure effectiveness.
- Utilize modeling and advanced statistical methods to drive marketing acquisition, targeting, upsell/cross-sell readiness, and lapse prediction.
- Measure bottom-line impact of marketing strategies by informing test design and leveraging advanced analytical tools to perform cost benefit analysis.
- Oversee the development of dashboards, creation of standardized reports and the distribution of reporting to provide ongoing insights to marketing teams on marketing program and campaign performance.
Minimum of 7 years' experience on a team responsible for analyzing marketing data and developing reporting. Strong marketing analytical skills is a must with emphasis on ROI/attribution analysis and funnel optimization.
5 years hands-on experience with SAS, R, Python or similar statistical package. Needs experience using advanced statistical techniques to drive marketing decisions.
Experience of managing and developing data and insights professionals (direct reports)
Exceptional analytic, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills
Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate analytical findings effectively to business partners.
Excellent work ethic and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities. Must demonstrate strong project management skills.
Bachelor's degree required, preferably Masters in a quantitative field such as statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics.
Back to top