Marketing Analytics Associate Manager
- Newark, NJ
Prudential Financial is seeking an Associate Manager to join the newly formed Insights function focusing on Marketing Analytics efforts on behalf of Prudential's Chief Marketing Office (CMO).
In this role, you'll drive measurement, analysis and testing initiatives supporting marketing product launches and thought leadership.
A key part of the role will be your ability to inform marketing strategy and decision using insights and analysis. To do so, you will need to use critical thinking and deep analytical expertise to design and perform analyses that continuously improves efficiency and campaign impact.
What we are looking for in your background:
- Independently leads projects from campaign design, business review meetings with internal clients, data analyses, all the way to presentation of results and implementation support.
- Familiarity with data that sits across different marketing platforms is key - this includes but is not limited to, data from email, web analytics, social media, webinar, and sales (CRM) data.
- Define marketing KPIs for marketing strategies, programs and campaigns to measure effectiveness.
- Measure bottom-line impact of marketing strategies by informing test design and leveraging analytical tools to measure ROI.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience on a team responsible for analyzing marketing data and developing reporting. Strong marketing analytical skills is a must with emphasis on ROI/attribution analysis and funnel optimization.
- Hands-on experience with SQL, R, Python, SAS or similar statistical package.
- Exceptional analytic, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate analytical findings effectively to business partners.
- Excellent work ethic and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities. Must demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree required, in a quantitative field such as statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics.
It'd be a plus if you have:
Experience with data on the following platforms: Salesforce, Tableau, Eloqua, Adobe Analytics, Hearsay, ON24
Back to top