Manager, Vendor Governance, PGIM O&I
- Newark, NJ
The Manager Vendor Governance (VG) is responsible for partnering with and supporting business owners with the establishment and ongoing management of a VG Program and/or the vendor relationships utilized. Incumbent acts as a Vendor Governance expert and serves as a known and identified liaison, providing advice and guidance to Accountable Executives and Vendor Engagement Managers, to ensure compliance with Corporate Standards and/or Regulatory Requirements. The Senior Specialist has a propensity for risk identification and management, experience with related business controls such as Business Continuation, Information Security and Privacy, and is familiar with prominent data protection regulations (GDPR, NYDFS, etc.) and common vendor management tools (SIG, ProcessUnity, etc.).
Knowledge of these areas will be applied to daily operations and special projects to mitigate third party risks.
Develop Vendor Governance Program and/or processes in tandem with evolving business needs
Enable successful vendor management for multiple business functions
Coordinate meetings with key constituents (e.g. Law, Risk Mgmt., Compliance, Information Security, etc.); drive program processes through to execution
Develop and support the enhancement of VG processes including Key Risk Indicators (KRI's), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), reporting
Lead or participate in projects that promote efficient and effective operations.
• Bachelor's degree is required
• Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) a plus
• 5 years of experience working in a risk or control function or 3-4 years of experience in Third Party Risk Management or Audit is preferred
• Experience with Project management, Risk Management, Business Continuation, Records Management, Information Security and/or Privacy
• Ability to communicate technical third party risks to non-technical business stakeholders
• Strong communication and partnering skills essential
• Ability to deal with change and work under time constraints with little direction essential
• Highly organized and motivated
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to tailor messages to various audiences
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• Working knowledge of Power BI, Tableau, Archer GRC, a plus
Back to top