Lead Analyst, Contracts (Remote)
- West Caldwell, NJ
Prudential Retirement delivers retirement plan solutions for public, private and non-profit organizations and is an industry leader in the Stable Value, Pension Risk Transfer, Structured Settlements, and Full-Service businesses. The Prudential Retirement Contracts Team supports business lines across Prudential Retirement and PGIM. We provide exceptional customer service, quality work product and creative business solutions to support our business partners in helping customers achieve financial wellness.
Primary responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to, the following functions: (1) collaborate with business partners on product development; (2) draft, issue and review complex contracts, amendments, riders and other agreements in support of new and in-force business; (3) prepare and file contractual and supporting documents with the state Departments of Insurance and registration statements and related documents with the Securities and Exchange Commission; (4) address contract interpretation questions; (5) perform ad hoc regulatory research; (6) provide technical guidance and training and possibly supervise junior associates; (7) draft procedures; and (8) lead or participate in technology, document review, and amendment issuance projects.
The right candidate is also a strong leader who is able to work closely with Contracts associates and business partners across the enterprise in areas such as product, law, compliance and risk to ensure the products and services are provided to our customers with the highest quality and in a timely manner. They must also have a strong interest in developing talent.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience required. Advanced degree a plus
• 3-5 years of experience drafting documents and/or addressing regulatory, risk and/or compliance related issues required
• Knowledge of retirement products a plus
• Strong leadership, relationship management, negotiation, and written and verbal communication skills required
• Supervisory experience a plus
• Project management experience preferred
• Must be detail oriented with solid analytical and decision-making skills
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment and deliver within tight time frames
• Must be able to work independently and as a team member
• Willingness to be flexible with schedule during peak periods of high volume work
Back to top