Internal Wholesaler- Life Insurance (Hartford, CT, Plymouth, MN, Remote/Virtual )
- Hartford, CT
Why Join Prudential?
Prudential is a company of smart, ambitious professionals working together across a multitude of disciplines. Together, we are building a better financial future for our customers and our communities around the globe. At Prudential, we understand that a company is only as good as its people. This simple fact is central to all that we do. We call it "the Talent Mindset" - a company-wide commitment to attract and develop the dedicated professionals whose insights, innovation, and hard work fuel our success and make us a global leader in financial services.
As an Internal Wholesaler in Individual Life Insurance, you will provide pre-sale and marketing support for life insurance products across multiple carrier lines. You will actively partner with External Wholesalers and Financial Advisors.
With a focus on successfully driving customer engagement and execution, you will have opportunities to practice sales philosophies as well as develop and manage activities. Distribution & Sales delivers life insurance solutions by leveraging our superior talent and capabilities, comprehensive footprint, and unmatched brand to the partners and markets we serve.
· Proactively collaborates with External Wholesalers to uncover, develop and close life insurance opportunities utilizing products, possibly across six different insurance carriers
· Build relationships and create win-win outcomes for your business partners and their respective clients
· Work with diverse teams on challenging projects such as system enhancements, standard operating procedures, and product and marketing solutions
· Run Life Insurance illustrations and explain and educate on the solutions
· Presents sales concepts via phone or in person
· Complete target phone call activity daily, partner with other business units, including Case Management, Marketing, and carrier partners to drive sales
Does this sound like you? Our successful candidate has:
- Good working knowledge of Life Insurance products
- Ability to drive results and increase presence and market share in your assignment
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Appetite for understanding market trends impacting the business
- Solid understanding of Compliance policies and practices
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work in a fast-paced sales environment, while meeting challenging deadlines
- Exceptional time management skills and detail orientation
- FINRA Series 6 OR Series 7 are required and must be obtained within 180 days from date of hire
- Preferred Experience and Education:
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in the life insurance industry, brokerage or financial services sales experience
- Multi Carrier insurance product experience
- Demonstrated experience with illustration software (e.g., Winflex or Carrier specific) is preferred
- Industry designations, including CLU, CHFC and CFP
- Bachelor's degree
Back to top