Insurance and Annuity Financial Representative (Virtual/Remote option)
- Plymouth, MN
We are looking for a dynamic insurance and annuities sales professional to join our LINK Financial Representative team to deliver needs based guidance to our clients with passion for helping customers achieve their protection and income needs goals. The selected candidate will be a member of a team of Broker/Dealer Representatives that connects with clients via an online platform, phone or video. Product offerings include but not limited to sale of insurance and annuity solutions through our Broker/Dealer framework.
The successful candidate will be committed to helping others succeed and is passionate about delivering an outstanding client experience. You will be joining a newly formed fast-paced, results-oriented team that is technology enabled, with the stability that comes from one of the largest financial firms in the U.S. You will work hard, learn quickly, contribute to product design and enhancement, and feel a great sense of satisfaction.
You will report to the Director, Broker/Dealer Sales Lead. You will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the best experience for customers with every interaction. This is a salaried position complemented by an attractive suite of total rewards and benefits, including but not limited to, a competitive bonus structure. This position has the opportunity to be located virtually/remote.
Responsibilities include :
- Have basic knowledge of insurance and annuity products along with basic understanding of sales processes.
- Educate and advise potential and current customers helping them achieve their financial goals by assessing suitability for insurance and annuity product offerings .
- Opportunity to sell to existing and new Prudential customers through a strong lead management system with a focus on Prudential-offered insurance and annuity products.
- Schedule and facilitate virtual financial planning meetings to address new and existing customer inquiries regarding their insurance and annuity product needs.
- P rovide exceptional service to customers helping them strive to achieve their financial goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing, Operations or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in financial services sales, service and/or call centers
- F inancial product knowledge and experience, especially in Insurance and/or Annuities
- Basic u nderstanding of the Financial Planning Process
- Series 6, 63, State Insurance Producer License Required; or ability to obtain within 120 days
- Excellent time management / organizational and relationship-building skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal) to various audiences - colleagues, leadership, customers
Back to top