Head of Product Marketing
- Florham Park, NJ
Head of Product Marketing
PGIM Real Estate
PGIM Real Estate is the global real estate investment business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). Redefining the real estate investing landscape since 1970, PGIM Real Estate has professionals in 18 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific with deep local knowledge and expertise, and gross assets under management of $71.8 billion ($49.8 billion net) as of September 30, 2019.
PGIM Real Estate's tenured team offers to its global client base a broad range of real estate investment vehicles that span the risk-return spectrum across core, core plus, value-add, debt, securities, and specialized investment strategies. For more information, please visit http://www.pgimrealestate.com.
We are seeking an individual to lead our product marketing and production efforts globally across the PGIM Real Estate business. With a primary focus on our institutional strategies, he or she will manage how our product values and benefits are expressed across all marketing touchpoints. This individual will be responsible for developing and enhancing our core product messaging and ensuring there is consistency across all regions. In addition, he or she will have an opportunity to build a global support model to ensure we have a consistent production process to deliver accurate information in a timely fashion to our clients and prospects. This role requires a self-starting individual who can assess the current landscape and determine key priorities and who is willing and able to jump in with hands-on involvement. This position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer of PGIM Real Estate and will ideally be based in Madison, NJ with ability to work in New York, NY.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop strong understanding of product offering and build relationships with Portfolio Management and Business Development teams
- Simplify complex product strategies and demonstrate their differentiated value
- Develop and enhance core marketing materials that communicate our strategies, capabilities, performance, and insights
- Lead production team responsible for the delivery of pitchbooks, fund reports and brochures
- Set priorities for the team and ensure production schedules are met
- Build partnerships with internal teams and assess process for receiving data inputs and process for updating information
- Manage expectations of key constituents through frequent and timely communication regarding status of deliverables
- Create and oversee operating model using hybrid of internal and external resources
- Monitor market trends and competitive landscape to develop and refine product positioning
- Help drive the marketing and content strategy to educate our clients and prospects
- Knowledge of real estate, private funds or other alternative asset classes and familiarity in working with institutional clients
- Aptitude to learn quickly and understand products and underlying investment themes and opportunities
- Demonstrated work ethic; capable of individually driving initiatives
- Superior writing, editing and presentation creation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills - ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to evolve as the role and marketing team evolves
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Effective presentation skills
- 3 years product marketing or product strategy experience
- 7 years overall marketing experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree required
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Prudential is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce.
Back to top