Full Stack Developer
- Hartford, CT
Prudential's Retirement division is looking for talented individuals to help drive Business value. If you enjoy the challenge of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and putting your creative juices to work, then this is the place for you. Our group works closely with our business partners to support and develop software.
Candidates should possess the ability to develop and support applications on Salesforce platform, research issues and provide solutions in a fast-paced Agile environment. We are looking for someone who is customer focused, loves challenges and can work collaboratively.
The candidate will be responsible to work with Portfolio Managers, Business stakeholders, Scrum Masters, DevOps, Backend and Architecture teams to successfully deliver complex cross-functional projects. The candidate will design, create, test, and deploy solutions across multiple technology domains.
Prudential Retirement's business is embarking on a multi-year program to build customer-centric platform utilizing contemporary technologies and innovative techniques to deliver employee benefit, employer, and advisor experiences that create and protect financial wellness. We are committed to making the investment to enable large scale business and technology projects to adopt cloud-based products and solutions to increase operational efficiency and enable revenue growth. The multi-program also focuses on leveraging cross-business capabilities within Prudential and partnering with Enterprise groups to enable common technology capabilities for global use across national boundaries.
As we continue to transform and improve experiences of our existing individual customers, institutional clients, and business partners, we aspire to attract and retain top talent to create a diverse, engaged and fulfilled workforce, as well as maintain our top-tier, rock solid marketplace reputation. We prioritize continuous improvement and adopt practices that will enable agility and customer-centricity. The Technical Lead will be expected to showcase continuously learning mindset, adopt contemporary techniques, and utilize their experience to assist with the transformation creating positive outcomes.
- Development work with mainstream and emerging technologies
- Work closely with business partners to understand needs and transform them into testable components
- Research Issues and provide solutions
- A ctively participate in design discussions
- Work closely with Analyst, QA Testers and other developers in a high performing team in a collaborative environment
- Must possess an undergraduate or graduate level degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- 5 of experience in the development and design of complex applications
- 2 Salesforce Development experience is a plus
- Professional appearance and the ability to communicate complex technical information in a clear and tactful manner
- Ambition to learn and utilize emerging technologies while working in a stimulating team environment
- Knowledge of different SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc)
- Excellent multi-tasker capable of handling multiple projects at any one time
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily
- Understanding of the enterprise architecture to ensure ongoing alignment, driving the technical roadmap for key applications and platforms
- Experience delivering business capabilities for Retirement Industry plus
- Prior experience with enterprise integration applications or techniques a plus
- Exposure to AWS or other Cloud technologies is preferred
Back to top