Front End Developer
Prudential Workplace Solutions Group (WSG) technology team is looking to hire qualified Senior Software Developer focused on development of User Interfaces to advance our architectural strategies and innovation efforts. The selected individual will partner with developers, designers, analysts, testers and business professionals to build and support web applications to meet business objectives.
- Deliver high quality code for the web user interfaces in front end technologies with attention to detail.
- Work on agile Scrum teams using the SAFe framework to understand business needs and transform them into solutions.
- Employ industry best practices to deliver solutions. Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all Prudential standards.
- Drive software development activities to meet schedules and timelines
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment through all phases of the software life cycle
- Identify, analyze, debug and tune application performance
- Lead and mentor a group of developers in the context of an agile team.
- Conduct code reviews for application modifications and development
- Provide architectural solutions for technologically complex user interface requirements.
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
• Solid knowledge of fundamental engineering concepts, understanding good software architecture/design, algorithms, data structures, memory management, writing modular and testable code
• Demonstrated ability to complete tasks within establish timelines
• Understanding of emerging W3C Web Standards such as Web Components / Custom Elements and problems they solve
Experience with NodeJS tooling and frameworks such as Express and Koa is a plus
Back to top