An exciting opportunity awaits! We are looking for energetic leaders to join our Group Insurance Voluntary Benefits Distribution team. As a member of our Voluntary Benefits team, you will be responsible for developing strong relationships with Prudential's sales organization, brokers and consultants, customers, and third-party providers that will enable our voluntary solutions to grow. Working across market segments, you will leverage your expertise to successfully execute our voluntary benefits strategy.
- Grow and protect voluntary revenue through participation in customer & producer meetings, the sale of new business and additional issuance and by driving increased enrollment results.
- Ensure market leading service and enrollment solutions, and retention of customers
- Provide strategic direction on voluntary benefit products and services as well as industry trends to Prudential regional distribution teams
- Partner with regional Distribution segment leads and Underwriting to build business plans that will assist in the achievement of new issue, enrollment and persistency targets.
- Recommend development of voluntary/worksite solutions for employers and brokers with underwriting, enrollment and operations
- Serve as a subject matter expert for professional development and product knowledge, market dynamics, ensuring Distribution employees within assigned regions have the right support, tools and resources to grow our voluntary market share.
- Champion continuous improvement to increase customer satisfaction for our voluntary benefit products and services.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to ensure producer and customer needs are understood, satisfied and in alignment with overall Group Insurance strategy.
- A minimum of 8 years proven sales experience in the voluntary/worksite benefits marketplace, including products such as Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Permanent Life, Voluntary STD, Legal, and Identify Theft.
- Proven track record with creating enrollment and service solutions delivering outcomes
- Exceptional knowledge of and relationships in the broker/producer, enrollment firm and platform community
- Proven ability to create a positive work environment, with a focus on transparency, execution and teamwork.
- Exceptional communication, influencing and partnership skills, delivering results through a cross-functional team and matrix environment.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to influence key strategies and build / maintain strong relationships across an organization.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a matrixed organization; ability to guide, influence and navigate effectively across multiple functional areas to achieve business objectives.
- Strong understanding of the voluntary/worksite insurance industry from a market and underwriting perspective, including the ability to analyze and understand financial and performance metrics.
- Ability to focus externally including identifying business trends, changes in market conditions, and competitor activity.
- Active Life and Health Insurance license or obtained within 30 days of hire
- Must be willing to travel 30%