Director, Talent & Management Communications
Prudential is seeking to recruit a Director to lead the execution of our global communications strategy around Prudential's Talent, Culture, and Change Management initiatives. This executive will be responsible for leading integrated communications programs across the enterprise that will drive our cultural evolution and Future of Work initiatives inside and outside of Prudential.
- Partner across the enterprise with leaders in HR, Talent, Finance and the Businesses to construct and execute holistic (internal & external), multi-channel communication strategies.
- Serve as the day-to-day Global Communications point person with senior executives and SMEs across the corporate functions.
- Project manage key initiatives, including but limited to strategic plans and calendar creation, creative brainstorming and materials creation, internal and external research and insights, trend identification and storyline development, multi-media outreach (earned, owned, social).
- Provide "outside-in" perspective to inform all communications strategy and programming.
- Bachelor's degree in any field of academic rigor; Master's degree a plus. Minimum of 10 years of experience in communications/public relations with an understanding of workplace trends, business strategy and news cycles.
- Agency experience and Talent/workplace communications experience is a plus.
- An ability to effectively collaborate within complex organizations to drive to tangible outcomes.
- Expert writing, media relations and campaign management skills.
- Ability to balance immediate needs with longer-term strategic assignments simultaneously.
- Critical and creative thinker. Applies intellectual curiosity to all aspects of this role.
Skill-set and Mind-set Capabilities
- Strategic forward-focused thinker with proven ability to address complex communications challenges and execute quickly to keep ahead of industry trends.
- Knowledge of content, creative and channel strategy across traditional, social and emerging media platforms.
- Ability to apply data and digital analytics to inform communication measurement & tracking and package in an actionable way.
- Global worldview, broad knowledge of human capital, social and economic forces, and insatiable intellectual curiosity.
- Business executive with communications SME (not the other way around).
- Solutions oriented, "strategic-doer" mind-set.
- Enthusiastic collaborator.
- Analytical and lateral thinker.
Back to top