Director, Skills Accelerator Assessment & Learning
In order to solve the financial challenges of our changing world, we must anticipate what will happen in an environment in which customers are expecting more and competitors are moving faster. With that, one of our key areas of focus is Future of Work, which is a large-scale initiative to understand and address the impact of rapid changes in customer behaviors and needs, technology and competition. Reporting to the Skills Accelerator Assessment & Learning Skills Lead, the Director, Skills Accelerator Assessment & Learning is a newly created role and will be a key component to this strategy.
This role will be responsible for developing and deploying an assessment strategy to support the Skills Accelerator. The Skills Accelerator supports continuous learning and development to enable employees to respond to future workforce requirements and be ready for the changing demands of the business.
Location: Newark, NJ
What you will be doing:
Developing an assessment strategy for the Skills Accelerator including entry and progression evaluation
Measure and monitor learner experience through survey feedback
Supporting research and validation of current and new assessment programs to ensure Prudential is leveraging the right assessments
Establishing strategies for measurement and quality control
Developing collaborative relationships with vendors and external partners
Leading projects and initiatives as necessary in support of the learning and career development strategy
• Bachelor's degree is required; advanced degree with a focus on Industrial and Organizational Psychology or related field preferred
• Experience working in talent management with focus on one or more areas: assessment, performance management, career and succession planning, and/or talent mobility
• An understanding of how assessments are created, validated, and implemented for selection and development
• Successful track record of execution, organization, relationship building, problem solving and demonstrating sound judgment
• Demonstrated success in situations in which the goals are unclear and changing
• Comfort in serving as an ambassador of change in a complex and results-driven organization; ability to be influential, innovative, nimble, proactive and collaborative
• Clear and concise communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Highly collaborative and team-oriented work style
Back to top