Director Product Development
- Newark, NJ
Prudential is seeking a unique individual with a proven track record of delivering high-quality products in financial services or similar highly technical yet consumer-oriented industries. The person filling this role will be instrumental in guiding the requirements of Prudential's digital retail platform and ensuring successful adoption of new features and functionality supporting Prudential's financial wellness business strategy.
This is a leadership role requiring a cross-functional, customer-centric view into Prudential's businesses. The right person will understand both the intricacies of personal finance products and what it takes to create an engaging digital customer experience
As Director of Digital Product Management, you will help shape, direct and execute the product vision for LINK by Prudential. You'll be challenged to blend customer-centric principles with industry-changing innovation. You will work directly for Prudential's VP of Product Management in the Customer Office and integrate with product, marketing and digital technology teams to create experiences that delight and wow our customers.
You will get to work in an exciting and engaging agile start-up environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and, most importantly, have fun.
- 5-8 years of Product Management experience in internet enabled businesses
- 2-3 years of which in management roles with direct reports and multiple parallel projects. Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great, user-friendly experiences for the retail customer.
- Data-driven approach, leveraging customer feedback and competitive insight.
- Proven experience in gathering and transforming customer/business needs into an actionable product roadmap, and product roadmaps into product requirements. Understanding of customer transactions and communication, operational work flows, internet technologies, as well as development methodology for a complex multi-business environment.
- Top notch written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations.
- Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products and technologies is a huge plus.
- Well-developed leadership, management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience in direct to consumer financial services companies a huge plus.
Back to top