Director - Marketing Writer
- Newark, NJ
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial, Inc., is one of the world's leading money managers. With offices in 16 countries and over $1 trillion in assets under management, clients rely on our risk management expertise, intellectual capital and creative solutions to realize their investment objectives. We are passionate about delivering investment returns for our clients and dedicated to our greatest asset - our people.
At PGIM Investments, we consider it a great privilege and responsibility to help investors participate in opportunities across the global markets while meeting their toughest investment challenges. We offer a diversified suite of actively managed funds across a broad spectrum of asset classes and investment styles, with over $100 billion in assets under management.
We are looking for a highly motivated and seasoned financial writer to craft compelling promotional content across a wide spectrum of formats. Must be versatile and able to pivot between long and short-form content, including but not limited to articles, brochures, point-of-sale materials, presentations, emails, print and digital ads, infographics and social posts.
Must have a strong understanding of, and ability to develop, integrated content ecosystems that support business growth objectives across the product suite including mutual funds, ETFs, target date funds, UCITS and SMAs. This position reports to the Global Head of Marketing Services for PGIM Investments. Position has dotted line responsibility to the Heads of both U.S. and International Marketing to understand strategic programs and campaigns while collaborating with our product management and Sales teams.
- Meet and collaborate with senior leaders and subject matter experts to understand marketing campaigns and products to develop differentiated positioning and content strategies in support of marketing missions.
- Write high-impact, actionable and persuasive promotional copy.
- End-to-end management of projects including ideation, editing, ensuring Compliance review, design oversight and production proofing.
- Work closely with creative services team to ensure design is closely aligned with the messaging.
- Edit and oversee copy from external vendor and agencies to ensure consistent tone-of -voice.
- Manage full-time editor and outsourced proofreading function.
- Development and oversight of style guidelines.
- Seasoned writer with in-depth knowledge of the asset management space, investment products, and the current regulatory environment
- Strong grasp of the needs of financial advisors, RIAs and fund selectors.
- Ability to translate raw content into visual, digital-friendly and infographic formats.
- Comfortable presenting to senior leaders; ability to clearly and concisely articulate your vision and influence decision makers.
- Previous experience working in a sales-driven, multi-channel, distribution environment
- Ability to pivot between traditional as well as new and unique marketing formats
- Strong sense of urgency is a must.
- An independent, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- 7 years of copywriting experience in asset management space
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Back to top