Director, Advisor Onboarding
The Director, Advisor Onboarding will manage a team responsible for supporting the onboarding and transition of Experienced Financial Professional (EVP) hires. The Director is responsible for designing, staffing and implementing a best in class experience by which Experienced Financial Professionals are introduced to and segue through a highly coordinated process when joining Prudential Advisors.
This Director must foster a strong partnership with the Vice President and Director roles within the EXP Operations and Onboarding team, as well as functional partners across the business who are involved at key points of the recruiting and onboarding experience.
This is a newly created position that supports our strategic initiatives related to both the practice and firm of the future.
- Individual must have a minimum of 5 years' experience leading and managing financial services recruiting and/or onboarding operations.
- Experience creating and staffing an organization from scratch
- Strong problem-solving ability to ensure successful and timely flow of financial professionals through the onboarding experience
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to collaborate, work and influence peers within and across the organization.
- Strong, positive leadership skills with demonstrated ability to lead build and drive team collaboration and success
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and commitment to excellence.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, including ability to interact confidently with field leaders and senior home office associates.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of process and issues related to new advisor recruiting and onboarding.
- Series 6/7 licensed preferred
- Knowledge of financial professional products and business practices
Back to top