Digital Product Manager
- Jersey City, NJ
Prudential's Customer Office (CO) Customer Experience team is seeking a Digital Product Manager to oversee various data exchange processes that enables deeper ongoing participant engagement central to Prudential's US Business strategy.
As a part of our Client Data Exchange team, you will help design and build new business processes with our Group Insurance (GI) business unit and the Customer Office. The processes you help build you will continue to oversee and troubleshoot, while seeking to continuously improve and integrate emerging solutions to meet evolving business needs.
As a critical player in the successful execution of key US Business engagement strategy, you will be responsible for the following:
- Closely collaborating with Customer Office, Group Insurance and other internal stakeholders to design and build data delivery & access processes and business reporting Establishing process and controls to ensure reliable, effective performance Overseeing and proactively troubleshooting any data and delivery issues Serve as a business data needs SME on an agile delivery team dedicated to creating new capabilities for data intake and management Leading and supporting tactical CO projects related to accelerate US Business strategy
- Bachelor's degree in business analytics, information systems, data management, business administration, or a related field desired Minimum 3 years of business analysis experience
- Ability and desire to identify and resolve business problems with the use of technology
- Solid understanding of data concepts (databases, schemas, warehousing, ETL, data quality, etc.)
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills with proven ability to take initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Lean, Six Sigma, and Agile/Scrum training/experience a plus
Back to top