- Newark, NJ
The Global Communications team directs internal employee and external communications efforts to ensure the company's messages are aligned and delivered in accordance with Prudential's goals and policies.
We are seeking a self-motivated and dynamic professional for an exciting opportunity as a Content Publisher, providing design, implementation, training and ongoing support to authors and intranet site owners in the publication and maintenance of their content. Additionally, the Content Publisher will contribute to the ongoing development of the broader intranet initiative by helping to identify opportunities and trends that contribute to an ever-improving employee experience.
The Content Publisher will:
- Partner with enterprise content teams to develop intranets that maximize the impact of content while creating the most intuitive experience possible for employees.
- Train content authors and provide ongoing publishing support.
- Help align the capabilities of the SharePoint platform with the objectives of the enterprise communications teams.
- Provide support in the use of metadata to achieve optimal search results.
- Assist in the customization of site owners' analytics dashboards.
- Serve a leadership role in the development and dissemination of intranet best practices.
- Contribute to the development of innovative approaches to improving our intranet offering and enhancing its benefits to employees.
- Provide backup support to other publishing channels that include internal email, digital signage, newsroom updates and press releases.
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for the Operations team.
- Collect and document business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts.
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and meeting agreed upon service levels.
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns.
- 3 years' experience supporting the development, deployment and measurement of web content.
- 2-3 experience working with content management systems.
- Experience developing supporting documentation.
- Deep familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint features and functions.
- Working knowledge of basic web technology (HTML, CSS, Java).
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Ability to lead through service.
- Innovative thinker with a passion for learning.
Back to top