Cloud Security Specialist
- West Caldwell, NJ
Global Technology is looking for a Cloud Security Specialist to assists senior staff in the development and maintenance of a business and system architecture for firm wide operations. Participates in system architecture studies of new and existing data processing systems to permit development of integrated corporate distributed and client server business systems which operate at low cost levels. Assists in the analysis and recommendation of new or different technologies which will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
Cloud Security position (Aws and Azure) for analyzing and developing preventive, detective and responsive controls. This includes but is not limited to coding, refining and implementing a set of controls to oversee an Identity Access Management (IAM), Key Management (KMS, Key Vault) and Security Group analysis & review framework across cloud environments.
The candidates will apply their experience by implementing reliable, scalable, secure data driven solutions based upon process automation and management of the access life cycle for cloud services. Establishing and maintaining ad hoc configuration checks, may include role management based on deriving separation of duties and least privilege access principles for entitlements across all cloud services.
Performing analysis and implementing cloud application architecture and secure technical design review outcomes, including developing certification of meeting compliance guidelines and standards.
Partner with Engineering, Architecture and Operations groups to collaborate and troubleshoot issues.
- A history of embracing and incubating emerging technology and open source products
- Technical Leadership: the ability to inspire your teammates to deliver quality software solutions
- Innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving
- Ability to provide a logical framework to support conclusions and ideas.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Great attitude, team player and amplifier. Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, unstructured environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong personal motivation and ability to work well independently
- Hands-on experience with either AWS or Azure including but not limited to core IaaS (CloudFormation, IAM, EC2/EBS, S3, ALB/ELB, Templates, AAD, VM, Storage Account, Security Groups, Service Roles ) and native Services (Lambda, AWS Config, EMR, Athena, Azure Functions, ASE, Managed SQL, Batch, Key Vault, ACM, Secrets Manager)
- Basic knowledge of virtualization software, web technology, and IaaS cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Microservice or container coding and development life cycle tool experience (i.e. Lambda/Functions, Docker/Kubernetes and CodePipeline/DevOps)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related technology field or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years implementing Cloud design and development, in a security control minded enterprise cloud environment
- AWS, Azure, CCSP or related certifications are a plus.
Back to top