Client Service Manager: Dubuque, IA or Western USA remote opportunities
- Scranton, PA
Prudential Retirement, a division of Prudential Financial, Inc., delivers retirement plan solutions for public, private, and nonprofit organizations. Services include defined contribution, defined benefit and non-qualified deferred compensation recordkeeping, administrative services, investment management, comprehensive employee education and communications, and trustee services, as well as a variety of products and strategies, including institutional investment and income products, pension risk transfer solutions and structured settlement services.
Are you passionate about providing best in class client / customer service? Are you energized by Prudential purpose of delivering financial wellness?
You will be part of the Client Service team and will contribute to Prudential's mission of creating financial peace of mind for individuals and organizations.
We will provide you with opportunities to work across Prudential Retirement.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with retirement plan clients and key intermediaries, ensuring client satisfaction in partnership with the Key Account team.
- Conduct periodic client meetings and discussions covering administrative and service components of their plan or plans.
- Implement any requested/approved plan changes by working with various internal partners (Operations, Contracts, etc.) in an accurate and timely manner. Embrace the spirit of continuous improvement and recommend changes.
- Take intelligent risks that turn resolution of client issues into opportunities that help satisfy business goals.
- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience required
- 4 or more years of experience working in retirement service, financial service or similar highly regulated industry
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Experience with executive level presentations
- Proven excellent customer service, negotiation and probing skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work independently in a deadline-oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Leadership capabilities demonstrated through previous work experience, achievements, and/or extracurricular activities (i.e. community leadership)
It would be a plus if you have:
- Client service experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Pension Industry (primarily Defined Contribution; Defined Benefit and Non-Qualified knowledge)
- FINRA Series 6 and 63, and State Life Insurance (required within 120 days of employment)
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
Back to top