Business Systems Analyst
At Prudential, we make lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world. As a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) on the Planning & Forecasting Application Support Team, you will help fulfill this purpose. BSAs on our team work on agile initiatives to improve financial forecasting.
As a BSA you will be the crucial bridge between ambitious concepts and real working solutions. You will develop a deep understanding of key business processes and combine that business insight with your technology acumen to fundamentally change the way work gets done. You will help us transform raw actuals and modeling engine output into actionable and interactive views of balance sheet, income statement and cash flow projections.
Your work will help us move beyond the numbers-and on to the narrative of what changed, why it changed and where things are likely to go in the future.
Document as-is and to-be processes
Document business requirements, user stories, epics and system specifications
Define functional requirements and design reporting structures
- Facilitate joint application development sessions with business partners and system developers
- Develop and execute test scripts
- Facilitate with user acceptance testing
- Build user training materials and prepare communications
- Provide post implementation support
- Update and create financial reports
- 2-4 years of experience working as a business systems analyst or technologist in a finance, accounting or insurance setting
- Excellent analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- A conscientious and detail orientated nature
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- A college degree related to one of these fields: Information Technology, Business Analytics, Finance or Accounting
- Data visualization and modeling tools a strong plus
Back to top