At Prudential, we make lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world. Bring your experience and unique insights to a collaborative culture focused on meeting our customer needs!
Enabling Solutions is a transformative customer-obsessed organization aligned to the US Business priorities and dedicated to driving and implementing cross business solutions . We work across Prudential US businesses as a trusted advisor to provide best-in-class service operations, optimization, and planning / analytics.
Our team provides reporting and analysis for the US businesses. This includes operational performance reporting and metrics, and data, as well as analyses on key drivers and outcomes. We also serve as subject matter experts in support of multiple strategic and functional projects.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Business Measures Analyst to help drive our centralized reporting, capacity planning and analytics capability to the next level. This position will provide data and analysis and consult with the business to position them for success with the best possible performance reporting, staffing, insights and recommendations based on deep business understanding.
- Responsible for analysis of business measurements to explain trends in business operations and identify opportunities for continuous improvement and support the decision-making process
- Proactive business engagement, analysis, ownership and buy-in of recommendations
- Leverage partnership with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure best practices and lessons learned
- Understand the business and their needs, and proactively identify and provide new areas of analysis in response to inquiries
- Prepare, analyze, and identify issues with data and provide recommendations and alternatives
- Create performance dashboards using visualization tools which are comprehensive and easily understood by their audience
- Support Strategic and Functional initiatives within the US Business by providing insightful reporting, analysis and subject matter expertise
Remote work is available.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical discipline, such as applied mathematics, statistics or business with a strong appetite for quantitative analysis
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in reporting, including a demonstrated expertise in analytics, performance measures, capacity / planning or a related field
- Experience in building dashboards and performing analysis using complex data. Ability to independently work effectively with large and complex datasets to identify performance drivers and trends
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to scope a problem, provide recommendations and execute solutions
- Well organized with a strong drive for delivering results
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment and manage multiple and changing priorities
- Must have the ability to adopt a consultative customer-focused attitude to work across businesses/teams to gain buy-in and build consensus allowing to deliver on objectives
- Proficiency in utilizing MS Excel for data management and PowerPoint for crisp and concise presentations
It'd be a plus if you have:
- Background in Insurance or Operations, particularly Long-Term Disability
- Prior experience with Insurance reporting
- Experience with or aptitude for Tableau, PowerBI, SAS/R/SQL, Cognos, Business Objects and other data related tools