For over 100 years, Prudential's diverse and talented employees have been committed to helping customers and their families grow and protect their wealth through a variety of products and services. We are known for delivering on our promises and are recognized as a trusted brand and one of the world's most admired companies.
The Group Insurance Business Analytics & Insights (BA&I) team harnesses the power of data to generate analytics and insights to inform decision making, measure business health, and prescribe data-driven actions aligned to the overall business strategy.
The team is seeking a Business Analytics & Insights Coordinator to manage the flow of requests coming into the team, support adhoc reporting requests, and perform project management for various analytic efforts across the team. We're seeking a candidate that will thrive in a fast-paced environment, possesses strong organizational and communication skills, and a results-oriented mindset.
In this role, you will assist in defining, developing and providing information and analysis to drive the decision-making process and support business operations for internal and external customers. Skills critical to this career path include project management, creativity, and business expertise. Responsibilities may include conducting research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and issues in addition to developing formal recommendations for presentation to management. You will also be working with the customer to generate solutions to business issues and then planning and implementing those solutions. You will be expected to provide supports to develop new or revised processes and procedures for the assigned business areas. In addition, you will be developing expertise in business process area, and work to scope, plan and manage small scale department projects. This position offers exposure to a broad array of cross-functional business stakeholders across the Group Insurance business along with the opportunity to learn about data, reporting and analytics tools and methodologies.
Remote work is available.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience with general reporting and data practices to support reporting and analysis
- Strong collaboration, communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent requests
- Proficient in Microsoft tools including Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and Teams
- Desire to learn about reporting and analytic tools and methodologies
- Experience in the group benefits industry
- Prior experience synthesizing disparate data sources
- Managed the intake and assignment of requests
- Tableau development experience
- Previous exposure to SalesForce