This position can work from any location.
The Associate Manager is responsible for leading a team of general accounting professionals engaged in the collection, recording, analysis and reporting of accounting transactions. In addition to supervisory and administrative duties, this individual will be responsible for overseeing the production process to ensure key deliverables are met. The Associate Manager will identify and resolve workflow issues, assist in the implementation of policies and procedures and provide feedback on resource requirements and allocation. May participate in the most complex general accounting projects.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4-6 years of accounting experience
- Retirement Services experience preferred but not required
- Minimum of 1 year of management or supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills and the ability to successfully multi-task and manage change
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to research and problem solve complex issues