Analyst, Customer Engagement - Marketing
Who we seek:
Do you love marketing that drives customer engagement, business revenue growth and financial outcomes?
Do you want to work in a startup environment within a large, stable company
Are you ready to drive some of our company's key strategic initiatives for Prudential.com?
If so, we may have an exciting new opportunity for you at Prudential.
The Customer Office at Prudential is a team that merges the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with the stability of one of the world's most established financial services companies to deliver best in class experiences to our customers. It's an exciting and engaging environment with an agile mindset where team-members are encouraged to expand their skills, test creative boundaries, share new ideas, and, most importantly, have fun.
Prudential's Customer Office is seeking a proactive Analyst, Customer Engagement to help accelerate growth and drive engagement with existing Prudential customers.
In alignment with our Financial Wellness strategy, we are continuously evolving our Customer Engagement strategy. You'll partner with a team of talented marketers, product managers, business units and UX/UI experts to deliver best in class cross-channel engagement experiences to support direct response objectives for existing customers.
You will help create and test cross-channel engagement experiences to deepen customer engagement and further the Prudential brand. The Analyst, Customer Engagement will partner with the Engagement Manager to support the evolution and ongoing optimization of Prudential's Customer engagement strategy with a primary focus on the account logged-in digital experience and email channel.
The ideal candidate would have experience in direct-to-consumer engagement campaigns as well as in engagement channels (web, email, mobile/app, etc.), and A/B testing.
- Execute day-to-day operations of the Customer Engagement program to drive initial and repeat visits to our Account logged-in experience and our Financial Wellness digital platform
- Manage the execution of engagement campaign projects from conceptualization through approvals, revisions, and execution.
- Support the creation and review of marketing briefs for selected engagement campaigns
- Support the implementation of test & learn and triggered-based engagement strategies, inclusive of tracking and measuring performance
- Partner with Analytics to define, enable, and review campaign-level reports. Interpret performance metrics to inform adjustments in engagement strategy
- 1-5 years of experience in direct-to-consumer marketing. Bachelor's degree required
- Experience working with creative agencies and teams, including briefing, providing feedback, and finalizing creative
- Strong ability to track campaigns from inception to results, evaluating campaign success through data analysis and result tracking and reporting
- Extremely versatile and nimble. Have ability to wear many hats
- Strong written and oral communication skills and comfort and ease in presenting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, focus on Power Point and Excel
Back to top