Account Manager, IODC- Southeast territory
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is one of the world's leading money managers. With offices in 16 countries and over $1 trillion in assets under management, clients rely on our risk management expertise, intellectual capital and creative solutions to realize their investment objectives. We are passionate about delivering investment returns for our clients and dedicated to our greatest asset - our people.
At PGIM Investments , we consider it a great privilege and responsibility to help investors participate in opportunities across the global markets while meeting their toughest investment challenges. We offer a diversified suite of actively managed funds across a broad spectrum of asset classes and investment styles, with over $95 billion in assets under management.
PGIM Investments is currently looking for an Account Manager as part of the Investment Only Defined Contribution team. The person in this position will report to the National Sales Manager for Defined Contributions (DC) Sales within the various market segments (e.g., small plan market, large plan market, 403(b), 401(k)).
This person will effectively position PGIM Investment's Day One Target Date Funds and our entire product line for a retirement audience. This position will work closely with various business units within Prudential including Prudential's investment management affiliates, Product Management, Competitor Analytics, Marketing and Product Development.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Calling on the largest DC consultants
- Assisting with strengthening the company's overall relationship with head office marketing staff and/or gatekeepers
- Coordinating various aspects of strategic alliances, senior management relationships, revenue sharing programs, investment capabilities and investment performance discussions
- Serving as the primary contact for the largest accounts and coordinates marketing, sales, service support, and, in some instances, investment-related activities for assigned accounts.
- Working closely with senior sales management to develop new sales materials that will help position Prudential as a thought leader in the target date category
- Acting as main point person for product and marketing with Prudential Retirement and Prudential Trust
- Proactively identify issues impacting the existing product line and recommend solutions
- Working with product development team to capitalize on Prudential's capabilities to meet changing retirement plan needs - including outcome oriented solutions
- Presenting product initiatives at internal sales meetings and industry conferences
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10 years of retirement/asset management experience preferred
- A deep understanding of the retirement landscape, with a specific emphasis on target date funds
- Must be able to build strong internal and external relationships - influencing groups even without direct authority
- Strong business management and project leadership skills
- Good presentation skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with and work with the PGIM Investments sales and marketing teams
- Series 6 or 7 license
- Solid PC skills including general software and industry databases such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word Lipper, FactSet, Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg, preferred
Back to top