Technical Client Success Leader
ProviderTrust is a fast-growing SaaS company (#1 in TN and 90th in the US) located in the heart of downtown Nashville, TN. We are the market leader in the data science of exclusion monitoring, license verification and sanction screening with the ultimate goal of helping our clients improve the levels of patient safety and quality that they strive to provide.
Similarly, we take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny and energetic folks wired for continuous and ongoing improvement.
Because of this growth and our passion to ensure that it continues for many years, we are looking for talented individuals to connect with our valued customers, making them feel comfortable with our system and successful with their work. We want our customers to love our software as much as we do.
- Have a distinct passion for SaaS solutions driving value, adoption, and growth.
- Desire to master the technical nuances of how the product works.
- Ability to guide and lead complex solutions with multiple stakeholders over the lifetime of the client relationship.
- Coach customers to be product experts, helping them understand opportunities and respond with valuable solutions.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Help to analyze and scrub data for clients.
- Conduct ProviderTrust system trainings.
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively suggest better solutions.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Undergraduate degree preferred, ideally in a quantitative or technical field.
- 2+ years of experience in customer success, or account operations desired.
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Passion for data, analytics, and insights.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth.
- Strong team player.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Pay: $45,000 – 50,000/Year
- Other Pay: Bonus opportunities based on individual and team performance
- Stock option program
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Growth opportunities
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup and open floor plan
- Monthly happy hours and company celebrations
- Dog friendly
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Meet Some of ProviderTrust's Employees
Chris is an instrumental figure in setting the business framework of ProviderTrust, as well as the core business values and practices the company revolves around.
Back to top