ProviderTrust is seeking talented software developers at our Nashville, TN office to join our growing healthcare SaaS organization. As a member of the software engineering team, the successful candidate will work on emerging technologies to enhance ProviderTrust's existing products and to develop innovative new products and solutions.
Will be a vital member of small project teams and play a critical role in driving projects to success. Will collaborate with other team members to provide best of breed solutions to ProviderTrust's national client-base. ProviderTrust employees also benefit from a professional development process that helps employees work towards their career goals and take advantage of numerous opportunities for professional advancement within the organization.
- BS or MS degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- A demonstrable understanding and at least four years of professional experience in Java
- Experience using and a strong understanding of SQL, HQL, or JPQL
- Experience developing on a Linux platform is a plus
- Experience with IntelliJ and/or Gradle is a plus
- The ability to work efficiently and lead yourself in a fluid environment
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Experience in Web/Internet technologies
- Demonstrate a strong passion for success as well as strong work ethic
- An understanding of distributed/concurrent programming is preferred
- Work on site at Nashville location
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus programs
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Stock option program
- Dental, Disability and life Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- A fun, vibrant, and casual work environment
Meet Some of ProviderTrust's Employees
Chris is an instrumental figure in setting the business framework of ProviderTrust, as well as the core business values and practices the company revolves around.
Back to top