Provider Segment Territory Leader
- Nashville, TN
ProviderTrust empowers a safer, smarter healthcare for patients, providers, and payors. Based in Nashville, Tennessee since our launch in 2010, we create powerful solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. We monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions and more, continuously verifying everything at the primary source.
Our solutions combine an intuitive user experience with advanced data matching algorithms and seamless integrations to continuously identify and verify compliance issues in the optimal workflow, such as an HRIS or claims processing system.
We are seeking hungry, ambitious and talented leaders ready for an exciting journey. Successful candidates will possess a “hunter mentality,” an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong ambition to contribute to ProviderTrust’s Mission: to help our clients reach 100% compliance with ease. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth through measured sales bookings with prospects as well as customers. The target market you pursue will be the Healthcare Provider segment focusing on organizations with over 3,000 employees. The profile of these companies will be hospitals and health systems, post-acute organizations and other healthcare companies delivering direct patient care. You will initiate, build and cultivate relationships with key buyers and influencers that ultimately yields measured revenue growth.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with existing accounts to ensure that customer service needs are met and to be aware of new opportunities.
- Develop new client relationships and develop a large network for future sales
- Give dynamic sales presentations demonstrating value based on discovered customer needs
- Work closely with team members to develop and implement SaaS sales strategies and achieve goals
- Demonstrate an organized, repeatable process for achieving sales objectives
- Develop deep knowledge of the products and clients to guide them to product solutions and keeping aware of evolving product features.
- Update and management of sales contact tracking system on a daily basis
Suggested Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in sales of software, healthcare services, or SaaS; selling to the healthcare community is ideal.
- A strong understanding of value-based selling methods.
- Proficient with typical applications, CRM and web meeting tools
- Ability to utilize sales data to improve performance
- Proven ability to close deals with a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals in excess of 1M per year.
- Must be proficient and effective in cold-calling, have strong “hunter” sales skills and have excellent phone canvassing skills.
- Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to give presentations.
- Must have “complex, multi-level” sales experience including C-suite level sales.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Incentive and commission compensation plan
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k with employer match
- HSA contribution
- Stock option program
- Dental, Disability and life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Growth Opportunities
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup and open floor plan
- Monthly happy hours and company celebrations
- Dog friendly
Back to top